No products in the cart.
- We will respect your right to privacy. We will treat as confidential all of the personal information you give to us when you register with us using the facility on this website. This includes your name, address, email address, telephone contact number(s) and gender, date of birth, MasterCard details, loyalty card details and payment details.
- We will also gather non personal information on an aggregate basis to monitor the performance of this website and for other marketing activities.
- When you register with the Intimate Lingerie you will be asked to provide certain information. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you. Please note that, to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to :
- Register you on our website and to administer our website services;
- Administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
- Carry out assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities.
- Keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise including products and services of other companies and organisations, which we consider may be of interest to you. You will be asked to opt-in if you wish to receive these.
- Intimate Lingerie will only share your individual personal information with our carefully selected agents, such as Teamskill and Naragansett Technologies, for the purpose of storing and administering the information.
- We may share your data with carefully-selected and monitored third parties for marketing purposes but only after we have obtained your consent to do so. However, we may share non personal aggregate statistical data with third parties without your consent.
- We will use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
- Your Personal Information is protected by the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003. You have the right to request in writing a copy of the personal information held by us and to request us to correct any inaccurate information.
- You have the right at any time to request us to stop sending you marketing information. Please write to the Intimate Lingerie,College Close, Tara Street,Dublin 2.
- If you have any objections to us making such use of your personal data please let us know in writing by contacting the Intimate Lingerie,College Close, Tara Street,Dublin 2.
Our Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
In order to be able to purchase products on Intimate Lingerie website, you will need to have cookies enabled. You will still be able to browse our site if you disable cookies but certain features, including purchasing products, will not be available. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but to check your cookie settings, check ‘Managing cookies.’
We work with several marketing agents who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for re-marketing purposes. This means that once you have left our website, you may see adverts promoting products similar to what you viewed on Intimate Lingerie. If you’d like to opt out of this type of re-marketing, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website.
For the full Intimate Lingerie website experience, to be able to purchase online and to make full use of personalised features, your computer or mobile phone will need to accept cookies. We use the information from cookies to improve your customer experience and offer you products we think you will like.
Our cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details but they allow us to access this information once you have signed in to your account. If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from Brown Thomas website, you can use your browser to do this. Simply check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.